aktual list of SI kerns going to nats via convoy

KKtrips

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hannah and I would both love to go! But looking at our budget its a no go :( (start sad music)....... Neither of us have jobs, our savings are getting low and we have some pretty bloody big bills coming up to get truck cof'd, licensed, rucs then the Viva costs too. Once I'm working in Nelson and have saved up I'll be able to go to next years. Plus a job has popped up in Nelson I want so the rush is on to get truck on road so we can shift our house over there! 4 days off from finishing truck is too much.

WHAT I CAN OFFER IS... cups of tea/coffee for the team travelling up to Picton if you can spare 20mins.

We are in the centre of Blenheim about 1 minute from the route you take through Blenheim on way through. I can PM address if needed to you Bart or an easier idea would be that I could meet on southern outskirt of Blenheim and pilot you to our pad for a hot cuppa in the housetruck and then onto Picton. Offer is there. :D This way I get to have my own mini OS meet.....

alex

Just got an email - the 13.10pm Sailing to Wellington on the Thursday is NOW leaving at 13.45pm - which I assume (though it doesn't say) gets in at 16.55pm. I've forwarded the email to Joe..

This is the 3rd time its changed since I booked it so it may still change again.. FARK!! My advice is still to be at the ferry terminal by 12.00pm just in case they change it again on the day..

So Wellington convoy will be leaving closer to 5.30pm. Which means we won't get to Camp till 8ish.

Giz yo Ph number Yoddy my good man. And a cup of tea (and maybe a single malt) we shall be haiving at yours.

I spoke to CUL8er only moments ago. he said he woulda bin down for it, but he has plans to be in the 09 during that weekend. (And is therefore not available.)

I threw a few names at him, and I mentioned that mr RXosism had expressed intrerest. Of the peeps I suggested, he did say that Mr RX had struck him as being worthy on the accasions that he'd met him.

If no cunt is down, then pass around the hat we shall. And bubbles reinbursed will be.