cost of X cars and Y people on ferry

take cost

divide by Y

minus KK factor

equals amount to pay

fuel cost to be sorted as per driver passenger combos

ie cash/beer/blowies

^^ this sounds the most fair

Anyhow to update the list of people expressing interest..

RUNAMUCK

Dirty Leppa

Bubblegoose

15oogt

Horse25

Crowin_Round

Z181200

Voldo

danger

Mutiny

Josh

CUL8R

Zeb

Reading the thread says 50% are pretty keen and 50% are mulling over it.

I will check tomorrow what the go is and if I can get a discount fare for more than 1 car and how many people I can get on for free/at a discount.

Even if you guys came up in a couple of cars - parked one in Picton and bought one car over with most paying as passengers - there will definitely be more than enough cars going up to take you - I can even lend one of my cars to take 3 or 4 up of you up..

If your car is legal with WOF and reg it won't be too bad - I can't imagine they would be any worse than the Chch five-oh..

Plus we won't actually be in any of the main centres for more than just passin through.. The cops in the places we will be travellin will be more keen to chase stray sheep than modified cars..

Dont be a pussy Bart, even in the unlikely event that you get green stickered the police still let you drive to your destination and home again without getting in further trouble. It happened to my friend who was driving from Chch to Invercargill and got stickered on the way down. He was not allowed to drive around Invercargill but that didnt really hamper the weekend.

• 2 weeks later...

I know you guys are having a cunt of a time down south and have much more pressing issues so I'm just ever so gently bumping this.

Sometime in the next couple weeks can you guys decide on what car you are bringing over on the ferry. I'll then go about booking it. Anyone that is 100% committed to coming let me know and I'll try booking the walk ons too and see how many I can get on with the car.

Also an indication of what sailing you would like and what sailing you will would like to return on would be top notch..

Ace xoxo KK

Okay KK.

I STILL have no FUCKING electricity at my FUCKING house. FFS!!!!

Lepper and I need to put our heads together and decide if it's going to be a B110, or a C31 mission.

For the time being, TXT is the best way of comunicating with me.