aktual list of SI kerns going to nats via convoy

KKtrips

It's all about the cars, so who would not want to rock up in their fully sick OS ride?

Are the above times departure, and arrival?

Oh, and does that $108 include the driver? (I assume it must given that it's something like $137 each way for car and driver for an average punter) Thats not really very expensive at all.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and does that $108 include the driver? (I assume it must given that it's something like $137 each way for car and driver for an average punter) Thats not really very expensive at all.

How do you get that rate? The cheapest I can find for similar dates is $173 each way?

As far as I am aware the cheapest retail is $55 per person and $173 for a car including a driver

In this case I would guess the $108 is not including a driver.. Let me confirm that tommorrow though.

Also yes those times are the departure and arrival time (3.00 hours northbound and 3.10 hours southbound)

Bart and I, I think you mean you dirty leppa............ Speak the queens english please. lol

A small but dedicated group of GCs had a meeting a meeting at a grossly overcrowded pub yesterday evening.

The main bullet points were,

Leppa

horse

Bubbles

Karl

el Barto

Andy

Rob (who was too busy eating cheese to even make an appearance)

And some other people who weren't there who I can't remember either

Are the peeps that are down for it.

It was decided when and where we're going to leave from, and for the most part what vehicles will be coming. (pending wofs and shit)

So If KK reads this before getting the txt I sent ya, we're looking at finalising the bookings quite soon. The fairest way to roll is the cost is devided up evenly among all who go. (total cost minus KK's freebie, if thats still on the table) And if you're down with it, we could all make said payment to you, to manage bookings on our behalf?

Also, are you/we able to make bookings under rego number unknown in case of a vehicular reshuffle?

I also thought about it last night, if it does get it's wof, and was packed juditously the 1200 could roll 4 up. I'm sure we could fit 4 sleeping bags and 4 toothbrushes in it. But either-either the mayhem is going to be supersweet.

Bubbles,

Jump in with who else was down for the shizz. I had had a big day, and my brain was unable to absorb the rest of the guests list for this party on wheels.