aktual list of SI kerns going to nats via convoy

KKtrips

Hey you SI guyyyysss..

I reckon a heap of you Souf Eyelid GC's need to come to OS Nats in May..

I know, I know its heaps of miles and costs heaps blah blah whinge whinge.

Well don't stop reading cos your life is about to get better..

I have a present for a group of you GC's keen to come..

Through my work I get a free return ferry trip every year for one car and one person (it may be more people but I'll have to check)

I originally offered KY use of this to tow one of his cars up North but it looks like he won't be needing it at the current time.

So instead (as I don't see me using this years allocation anytime soon and it expires in June) I would like to offer it to someone to bring up one of the SI cars to Nats.

Even if a stack of you guys make a convoy to Picton with a few cars and end up only bring one car over, then those that can't fit in the one car can get rides with some of the Wellington crew..

If you bet on one car and one person return and everyone else pays for the cost as a passenger then it would be a safe bet - If I can get more passengers on for free then its a bonus..

Right so organise yoselves into a group and get a plan together - I will need to know about 2 months before you travel but we can sort the details once a group is together..

Note - I would prefer to give it to a group over an individual or a couple but if no groups stick their hands up then I'll gladly give it to a one or two person crew..

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet guys - Nats is 5th May - so lets say you guys have a group together by the end of Feb and then we can book this shit in the first week of March. (I have to book for the crossing just like anyone else - I can't just bowl up and slip on)

Theres a couple of you jokers I'm pretty keen to meet..

I would love to. The governing factor is transport to get there. My most likely to be legal car is too dogey for the NI popo, and quite likely to be out of order by then. (I break it often)

If KK's offer of a ferry crossing was taken up, it would need to be by a person with a decent sized car, so that the max number of GCs could also come too. Plus their sleeping bags, and a shitload of piss.

I wish my val was on the road..........