The offroad thread!

DodgySam

rolly polly into water = drowning?? hmm no thanks

No chance of falling over with ruts that go up to the doors. The butane cans for the camping stove and lighters getting hiffed in the fire were far more dangerous than the driving, there was also air bags getting set off and an lpg tank got put on the fire and shot. Luckily we were on private land and locked in

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Shizzloads can happen when you drink and go 4wding.

Including getting stuck and not being able to find your way home, or even falling over when walking and getting gobful of mud and drowning. Or drive off a cliff. Or drive into another vehicle - or person.

This may sound stupid, pathetic and funny, but these things have happened before, and I'm sure you won't laugh if it happened to you/someone you know.

So basically... cars and alcohol should NEVER mix

My opinion is that you can drink and still be responsible. I do it a lot, so do my friends. we've been getting drunk and doing car and boat stuff for years with no incidence. I'm 39 BTW. I'm a firm believer of "I was drunk" isn't an excuse for being an arsehole, rapist, vandal or idiot. People take risks for fun, it's what we do.

I fully respect your opinion too which is why we have our fun in private as it's not my place to take risks with other people. You may or may not believe me but I don't drink and drive on roads, I don't let off explosives or firearms in public places.

You also have to remember you only ever hear about the darwin awards in the news, when was the last time you saw in the news "men get loaded while 4wding have fun time blow shit up then go home"

I've said my peace I think we are all responsible for our actions ALL the time.

Sounds like its a pity no Darwin awards were handed out....

Why is it a pity none of my friends were killed?

You don't even know us. Just because we had some fun that you think is dangerous you think we should have died.

Newflash blowing shit up is fun and wont kill you. The fukkin nanny state is breeding pussys who don't think for themselves and aren't responsible for their own actions. Example: Oh look I fell of the cliff it was my fault there should have been a fence there..... IT'S a fukkin cliff if you fall off it you are raising the IQ of the local population.

It's a pity your parents procreated... see it's also easy to be an arsehole too

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
just. fucking. giz!

So do i fix the rust in the nav (I keep finding more and more) or do i just $1 res on TM and buy a Lada?

2nd option :wink:

Also, that thing made my pants messy

best quote edit of quite some time/pining for series rovers again... I have an illness

There is nothing wrong with pining series landies

Saw loads of kitted out offroaders in the SI, westport had fucken loads. Made me pine for that landy I have tucked away in fielding (that I hope is still there)

A plan to retrieve is in motion/need to chop some shit here to take to the scrappies first though

oh shit i forgot to ask my uncle if he knew that joker steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevey weevey.

landbruiser is mean.

navara will likely be rotten as shit. my dad's 2wd one just keeps rotting. lowl. sell it to him for like $500.

i pine landrovers on a daily basis.

might go for a cruise tomorrow and put my pos in 4wd for once.