Hunteds Avenger discussion

Beaver

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

cool nice colour i had a pic somewere of a very cool looking orange one in the uk a while ago will try find it for some mojo enhancing,to fit quad round lights you will need the headlamp backing plates which is a bit involved to remove old ones and fit new ones as they are spotwelded in,was this one advirtised on sella recently...

a few on here now with avengers good to see them all keep up the good work,all the dashes crack to.

orangeavenger.jpg

i nearly had this bought until seller backed out of deal,i thought she was a stunning looking car as you can see the rectangle headlights look cool to just simple and neat

yeh i imagine they are, am having a bit of trouble getting it running right, think carb needs a good pull apart and clean out. probably a rekit as well. Parents carpeted garage isnt the beeeeest place to do much work tho haha. it doesnt leak oil though which is nice.

edit- lol sorry rob

Nice Avenger.

I am about to do a dual headlight conversion on mine. I got my 4 headlight grille for $1 off trademe a while back and got the lights and buckets for about $30 off another guy on trademe.

I was just going to fabricate a new mount for them but I will let you know how I get on. I will be doing it after Xmas.

I am also doing an upgrade on the instrument cluster. upgrading it to an Alpine cluster.

Check out my Avengers in the project thread and PM me if you need any help with the Avenger.

Nice Avenger.

I am about to do a dual headlight conversion on mine. I got my 4 headlight grille for $1 off trademe a while back and got the lights and buckets for about $30 off another guy on trademe.

I was just going to fabricate a new mount for them but I will let you know how I get on. I will be doing it after Xmas.

I am also doing an upgrade on the instrument cluster. upgrading it to an Alpine cluster.

Check out my Avengers in the project thread and PM me if you need any help with the Avenger.

cheers man. Your avenger is awesome, a big reason i got this one. never seen tridents look so good =D. keen to get some period wheels on this and lower it as well.

cheers man. Your avenger is awesome, a big reason i got this one. never seen tridents look so good =D. keen to get some period wheels on this and lower it as well.

Thanks man. It is really good to see how many Avengers there are on this forum.

Yeah Avengers really suit an old school set of mags and lowered. I only lowered my 1975 Avenger a little bit. I like how it sits. that was just done with lowered springs. My race car is lowered a lot more and it has totally custom front struts and shock turrets sticking up in to the boot and an Estate diff with custom upper arms.

Race car ones were custom made. I can't remember who I got to do them because I got them done 10 years ago. they are heavy as hell for tarmac racing.

The 1975 had it's springs cut by the last owner but I want to redo them properly.

This is my race car setup

avenger%20013.jpg

avenger%20018.jpg

avenger%20007.jpg

looks sweet man. would be keen to do everything so it can be reverted to stock if need be, so will try track down another set of springs to "modify" haha. they dont need to go much lower, just needs better offset wheels haha they are buried in the guards, will see what I can find