Hunteds Avenger discussion

Beaver

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes definitely go the taller sidewall.. I know I'll get ragged on..

Personally I would rather have filled wheelarches with high profile tyres than big gaps between the tyre and the guard with low pro tyres..

I know the call will be made to lower it more to close the gap, but this car will need to be certified to go much lower as currently there is maybe 2 inches of front shock travel left so strut mods will be required...

Will look grouse once all 4 tyres are on and car is rollin..

":1idog07b]got those caps for you, I will send them in the next couple of days. did you want a set of the plastic wheel nut caps too?

yeh man that would be great! was thinking the other day that id need to sort out how to make the wheel nuts look non ghey, and that would be perfect

ah just remebered.

the bung/cap of the bottom of that spare carb (youll see what I mean when you look at it), woudl you mind parting ways with it? the twins are both missing them, but I have one on my spare carb but need one more lol.

and yes, pics of cable would be sweet. should be super straight foward but never hurts to see it

cheers mate, greatly appreciatred