Hunteds Avenger discussion

Beaver

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Avenger.

I am about to do a dual headlight conversion on mine. I got my 4 headlight grille for $1 off trademe a while back and got the lights and buckets for about $30 off another guy on trademe.

I was just going to fabricate a new mount for them but I will let you know how I get on. I will be doing it after Xmas.

I am also doing an upgrade on the instrument cluster. upgrading it to an Alpine cluster.

Check out my Avengers in the project thread and PM me if you need any help with the Avenger.

Doing the same at some stage. Somehow ended up with 3 twin headlight grilles, despite not having a twin headlight car.

Gonna either chop up the front and make some custom mounts for the headlight buckets, or see if I can fit something from another car in if the h/l spacings are the same

the asoc (avenger sunbeam owners club) in the uk is about the best for info but its not open forum got to join the club but its only £24 for overseas i know of 2 kiwi members also there is a sunbeam one but it seems to be gone at the moment will keep trying to find it,hunter and avenger engines are different im afraid but im sure you could get one to fit,1600 and 1300 engine block are identical.also 1250 and 1500 engines are all the same in fact all the engines are the same so you shouldnt have any problem interchanging parts.