compound charging/twin charging

d.p.n.s

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Then this is probably the way I would go.

Easy setup ......but make it nicer.

https://youtu.be/0jdN-vlXpiU

But lets say you had a tube that went to the intercooler and plumbed a turbo in the tube about 100mm from the intercooler and a sc plumbed in say 300mm back up the tube from the turbo.....the Sc would start spooling and blowing threw the tube past the turbo wiych is spooling slowly at the start but still blowing the same way as the sc..and with the tb open and the engine sucking in air......still a no go?

GREAT IDEA! ALL OF THE COMPLICATION OF TWINCHARGING AND NONE OF THE BENEFIT!!!

I can't help but feel if your going to read threads on OS that may upset you....maybe you shouldn't bring your friends you know......shoutie rookie..... Sarcastic rookie.

Or maybe tonight go to bed before 9 pm so you get a good sleep and wake up bright eyed and bushie tailed feeling good about the world.

OK buddie

• Like 1

Well seeing it is the morning, and I am bright eyed and bushy tailed;

Having both a super charger and a turbo in your engine bay and not compounding them is like having two playmates in your bed and then pulling yourself off in the bathroom.

• Like 4

Well seeing it is the morning, and I am bright eyed and bushy tailed; Having both a super charger and a turbo in your engine bay and not compounding them is like having two playmates in your bed and then pulling yourself off in the bathroom.[/quote

Well when you put it like that I see your point