Mike E's Rusty Russian Ragon - ROHKAY..

KKtrips

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ROver v8 wasnt keen to fit.

In saying that me and stephen werent exactly going about it nicely, calmy, collectedly etc.

The big massive poze as steering box is in teh way. brake master/ maybe clutch master is in the way.

I guess that shit can be moved.

does it adjust by the handbrake? my mk2 golf didnt have those star wheel thingys on the drums too, turns out they are up by the handbrake lever

THAT ^^^^^ is a fucking good question!! will investigate into that this evening.

Daimler 2.5 v8 looks cool but wiki says that only 2,648 of them were built so that sort of rules it out. yes I know the hammer and sickle is 90 degrees out, even had MrMcdolls russian supervising when fuckup was made!

keep the ideas coming, i've long dreamed of a v8 lada wags

I know sweet fuck all, but a small block chev would be cool and parts are sooo cheap for them. old runners are cheap on TM or i know a guy in hams with one for $700 (not sure if thats a good price or not) that runs and comes with carb and everything else to make it run.

I used to think they were average till i drove this thing with a mild as 350 in it....the tq blew me away.