Oftensideways B1600

CUL8R

Not really into the minitruck'in / airbag thing normally.

However I quite like this, dont like the original deck with the wheels poking through, looks rude! Your fix looks heaps better. Hilux wheels?

Mate of mine has a red b1600 wellside, sweet little truck, column change..

lookin choice man, whats the plan for paint? Going for a wellside or a really sweet flatdeck? (there's a lack of the latter)

Steels look really choice.

edit: saw that you're doing flatdeck. Nice. Are you making a new one up or just using the one that's on there?

thanks heaps guys! yeh i'm not really into the whole minitruckin thing either thats why this wont be psssh pssh up down left right blah. just slammed will do me! will be my tow truck in the future as i'm planning on a drift/track car next. this will have air tank for air tools and what not. will stay flat deck, i've used the original i had but i narrowed it and lowered in on the frame. will leave the sides on and will make wheels tubs out of the same timber as the deck. colour choice? i'm thinking 2 tone brown or red oxide or matt green or a matt colour with black top half... hard to make a choice!

EA/EB Falcons with alloys normally have long as nuts

Deal with mags/tyres alot, basically any falcon EA onwards with factory mags has those long nuts, however they are in imperial thread pitch - wont fit your jap stuff.. cant recall what it is..

Looks sick man.

What's the deal with fitting the valves to the bags for a static ride height, is that certable?

Seams like a cheaper less show-boating approach to bags.

But you can still adjust if your carrying more people or something, seams like a good idea.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

elliots confused it says kune which sounds mildly racist but probably stands for ohaKUNE and its only in primer

so the more legitimate KUNE VIRGIN CONVERSION SERVICE signage can come later, plain text would be best so her parents can read it as you drive past