The Cannon Ball run discusion page

Gator

Don't mean to be a "negative sally", but isn't that really just a day trip from Auckland to Rotorua and back?

What I'd think a "cannon ball" style run would be would be a decent length of miles, north to south etc? With lush stops in between?

Just seems a bit pointless is all.

they were going to do auckland to wellington, stay overnight then back up to auckland but the owners of the more expensive cars didn't want to leave them overnight somewhere. but yeah from one end of the country to the other would have been lush.

if you wanna do from top to bottom there is the devils run cost $4000 to enter.

I don't have $4000 spare.

But for $65 and some petrol you get to cruise with up to 100 cars from auckland to rotorua have a lunch and head back and get the chance to win some mean prizes.

so the big option is there just heading for a different market.

Thanks Gator@aucklandmotorsport.co.nz

I was very keen to do this but since daily driver has shit itself and i have to fund repairs i can no longer afford the epic gas bill of the car of i was going to enter :(

Sounds like an awesome day for those doing it and big props to the organisers for doing something different

you tell em gator! any space left for Team Uber Clean? Will have to get one of rides working but reckon its doable!

Get in quick mate spots are filling fast.

Next year we might have to book a bigger venue.

Sounds like an awesome day for those doing it and big props to the organisers for doing something different

Cheers mate you'd be supprised how many haters there are out there for it.

Click here for Haters

Sooo tempted, anyone wanna sponsor me lol :lol:

only $65 plus fuel dude get 4 people $16.25 each and a tank of gas so let's say $40 each and you have a good chance at getting some kind of prize

Also nerds on the blue forum need a good lesson in foot up arse. Fuckin homos probly roll round in raised honda preludes and attend wargames tournaments on a weekly basis 8)

I ignore it that post is getting a few views it's doing what it's meant to do and the people putting those coments are probably not going to enter so they can get .... (you know the rest)

I'm getting really busy now. We've to a whole heap of stickers to print it's going to be a busy lead up to Xmas for the Aucklandmotorsport team.

Sooo tempted, anyone wanna sponsor me lol :lol:

only $65 plus fuel dude get 4 people $16.25 each and a tank of gas so let's say $40 each

if it was a tank of gas i wouldnt complain lol. If looked at the course map and id be budgeting for 2-3 tanks plus a few litres of two stroke oil :badgrin: