The Cannon Ball run discusion page

Gator

if it was a tank of gas i wouldnt complain lol. If looked at the course map and id be budgeting for 2-3 tanks plus a few litres of two stroke oil :badgrin:

An educated guess suggests a cam less engine, we havn't had any enter yet bit gutted really the only part of modified car scene not represented

This is awsome check out marzbar comment at the bottom of the page.

He's been basically giving the cannon ball stick the whole time as you can read

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/thread/373372/2/?s=

Then he busts out this pearler

'I won't be entering, I don't have a licence, or a car for that matter, though I suppose I could steal one of my dad's?'

I'm dumb struck to how some one with no licence or car would even enter in a debate about a car event.

Go the Geeks

Be the same mother fuckers who rate/critique girls despite never having been with one... the only bad thing I can see about your event Mike is that you can't controil who enters... bound to be a few muppets amongst the competitors... thats ok tho, smokey will be on the look out! Otherwise it sounds mean...

Mite crackbook you with 20 questions about it... eg: is the entry tax deductible blah type shit.

if it was a tank of gas i wouldnt complain lol. If looked at the course map and id be budgeting for 2-3 tanks plus a few litres of two stroke oil :badgrin:

An educated guess suggests a cam less engine, we havn't had any enter yet bit gutted really the only part of modified car scene not represented

An educated answer suggests youd be right :lol: 13b bridgeport to be exact.

Took it up to auckland on the weekend, went from north hamilton to Mt eden, round mission bay once and back home to hams and used the better part of $90 bux gas :doubt:

Id fuckin love to enter cos it would be such a standout car amongst the rest of them (and im sure the personalised plate would stir up some healthy compition lol :lol: )

An educated answer suggests youd be right :lol: 13b bridgeport to be exact.

Took it up to auckland on the weekend, went from north hamilton to Mt eden, round mission bay once and back home to hams and used the better part of $90 bux gas :doubt:

Man I love my 4age KP, can do the whole trip on $90

• 3 weeks later...

We did it. 100 cars entered we print the stickers today .

We will have a couple meet ups for people local to hand you your sticker packs and check you know what's expected with them we will email everyone

The rest will be couriered out on 5th Jan.

Thanks Auckland MotorSport Event Management

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks to All that attended it was such a success. New Zealand Performance car were there so look out for the 3 page spread in the next issue.

I didn't talk to one person that didn't enjoy their day. What a cool bunch of people we had 4000 photo's handed in and our photographer took another 400 NZPC took away 4 Gigs of photo's.

600+ K's thousands of dollars worth of fuel 400 sosages 300 drinks and a Happy Auckland motorsport crew

We will be selling photo's ones through the web site as soon as we get them loaded up.

Don't forget prizes still to come Best Doco & Video segment due monday 18th jan.

And The Big Baller award will be decided by then too.

Next year will be 2 days bigger and better looking forward to it.

See you all at the 4& rota Nats