ae92 & s13 rotor

ae92 fx-gt

u12 bluebird type with EBC pads

s4 rx7

m/ga70 supra calipers

JZA70 Supra

180sx callipers

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =224807059

Are 180sx callipers handbrakes cable or hydraulicly operated?

Iv been offered some RWD 5x114.3 hilux disks for $50 which are the same studd paturn as i'm running so should i grab them for starters, which would mean i dont need to re drill disks, or is it likely the disks will be to thick for the calipers i go with?

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to get the disk with the right offset - so i'd make sure the ones you are looking at will fit with your intended calipers.

AFAIK all handbrakes have to be cable operated. I don't think you can have hydraulic ones on a road car even with a separate system.

I wouldnt use A70 caliper, means you have to run internal drum hand brake. While it will be a better performing handbrake Its not worth setting it up. So use a calliper with a handbrake mechanisim, Ive built one setup with a friend using ae92 rear callipers and s13 disks worked out well calliper bracket was flat and easy to make

I wouldn't use A70 caliper, means you have to run internal drum hand brake. While it will be a better performing handbrake Its not worth setting it up. So use a caliper with a handbrake mechanism, Ive built one setup with a friend using ae92 rear calipers and s13 disks worked out well caliper bracket was flat and easy to make

Ok sweet thats exactly the type of info i needed.

s13 are 5 stud, so easy to re stud = good

and there should be some ae92's at pick a part = Good (i know nothing about these cars is it a common a Toyota corolla?)

Just ordered some U bolts so i can get her back to a role n body for when the daily breeds emergency work. :doubt:

Cheers boes

Isnt s13 silvia 4stud? 4x100?

If it was 5stud however it would be the right pattern for what you want I think... 5x114.3 . So if it is 5speed then Id tend to go for the S13 discs.

Are the K's even 5stud?

Gaz

Isnt s13 silvia 4stud? 4x100?

If it was 5stud however it would be the right pattern for what you want I think... 5x114.3 . So if it is 5speed then Id tend to go for the S13 discs.

Are the K's even 5stud?

Gaz

Haha dono i gloogled s13 wheels and 5 stud mags came up :lol:

Arrr were is that stud pattern thread when you need it