Manda

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Someone buy it. Just do it! Haha

Hows your build budget going so far? Wanting to do the same things you've done to mine.

Build budget is empty plus a trip to Vanuatu in 3 weeks I have to start saving for...Plust that Dash not cheap to restore :o

You talking about your swamp monster?? That things insane. lol.

Build looks mint Manda, next time your in Welly text me to catch up. Am not always on net all day :lol:

Gaz

Cheers Gaz. Looking at coming down last weekend of Sep. Will flick ya a txt if Im there. Will be staying in Kelburn again.

• 2 months later...

There's alwasy more rust then what you think though right? It's all pretty easy to deal with. Dads almost a pro at welding now ;) G what would I do without him??

Mustang is 67 convertable. That was his first project. He came back from the mustang convention, Labout Weekend, in New Plymouth with a 3rd place in his section. So he did well considering he wasnt expecting anything and didnt know exactly what the judges were checking. Your olds part of the muzzy club??

yeah they are in the taranaki mustang club, so am i.

but i was down here in christchurch and dad was on a drilling rig so we didnt have any cars in the convention show.

dads got a 66 fastback, a 68 notch, a 72 convertible, a 95 racecar and an 08 GT500

ive got an 86 GTHO, for sale if you wana buy it :)

• 2 weeks later...

Goal is to be on the road by Christmas. So yes, summer cruisin is something to look forward to.

Was Primed in my dads workshop rather than the painters workshop. He doesnt have his own mask so we make use of what we have. They were better than nothing!!