Skid car needs what?

danger

take thermostat out if it just for burnouts and isnt one of those bi level deals .

bleach on the wheels makes it smoke real good too although thatd sounds so fucking yuck i would

diesel and old oil mix id use heartly

also if yur ute had a mechanical fan id use that over a electric , electric = good for normal day driving were minimal flow is needed , mechanical = suck your face off etc , lose horsepoer gain ounces of cooling

^agree with mech fan for skids. you will be stationary but pulling like a million revs so that slut will be cranking. lockers>lsd for skids. dont need squirters and alot of comps tell you to fuck off if ya got that stz. and just blank off rear brakes. you pretty much got it sussed

shouldn't have trouble being a two litre ,

massive tires ie 4wd radials to get your tirespeed up for maximum smoke,

4.8 diff in a b16 works well with this,

sheer noise also helps if you have to impress a crowd or judges and run it just on valve bounce for the whole skid,

static burnouts suck so get it swinging round,

pay to put a sway bar in the back as the b16's will cock a leg pretty quickly

and you will lose momentum

Locked diff, and if possible, an alloy radiator. I had a three core on in the VK and it would boil after about a minute, that's with both a mechanical and electric fan, since i put the big alloy one in it hasnt boiled once.

Also, make sure your driveway has a gate. It may be private property, but if the police decide that it's publically accessable they may be able to arrest you for it, impound your car, cell's, court all of that. Same goes for mall parking lot's, shared driveway's ect.