low n slows mk1 2door

d.p.n.s

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are you still going for bubble archs mate?

and did you come across any problems with fitting the mk2 loom?

im planing on doing the same with mine and useing the mk2 heater.

cheers

dan

Yup yup stil going bubble arches, there are some on TM at the moment that im winning for $40 that closes of friday so hopefully thats them sorted :D fingers crossed

No major problems so far but havn't done much work on it yet. finnished converting the car to round headlight last night and just about finnished the gbox crossmember so will get back on to wiring soon.

Using the mk2 heater is a good idea i was thinking of doing the same later on.

Strange there is normally half a doz out there.

there is a mazda bongo i want to grab some parts off out there at the moment :mrgreen:

Yeah I thought it was strange too.

Funny, there were easily half a dozen KL-ZE's there, which is what I was after... dunno if finding a whole heap of cars with an engine at pick-a-part says anything good about the engine tho...

• 1 month later...
Nice to see the Nissan name on there somewhere. :P

know anything about them? Wonder what sort of upper and lower power they produce? He said he went through three of them and that they kept spitting the dummy on him. Would that be oil flow issues, or from running to much boost. This one has a small amount of play in it, not sure whats considered ok play and marginal. Can only try and learn i guess :D:mrgreen: best way to go.

Looks good man, the skyline t3 should see you right, if your worried about it, it may pay to get it rebuilt before you start id advise getting steel wheels fitted that way you can run more boost with out having to worry about the ceramic exhuast wheel ending up jammed in your rear muffler :)

Nice looking plenium and Manifold as well, great to see no external (I hate external's that vent to atmo also hate people who fit them jsut for the noise they make)

can't wait to see how this progress's

Can someone tell me if this is a good idea or way bad idea?

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-Me-Motor ... 086701.htm

1st problem they have the huge hole in the centre that would look odd

2nd problem making them fit the front hubbs.

Narrower ones for the front if i want the steped look or they are to wide for the front.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing ... =220899640

Im struggling to find 5 studd wheels i like! Something like whats on Al's van is what im after.

Once i have the wheels i can then work out what width to make my diff. i can begin by chopping the guards i guess and semi tubbing them.

Dish is the main requirment!