low n slows mk1 2door

d.p.n.s

Ok, cheers man, what will happen if its not?

The thing im confused about is if it was rotated 90 degrees to be the same as on a standard RB it would not be coming right out of the bottom of the core either.

Will take pic in a sec to show you what i mean

usually ends up will a build up of oil in the core which in turn bypasses the real oil seal resulting in smokey joe out the exhaust

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Main concern at th moment, the new angle of this guy

Same thoughts 'Ke36'? Can i get away with that angle? Cant get my head around how it would of been factory doing some gloogling now

Thats the pipe un modified in place, im going to have to make it shoot straight of down the side somehow, actually not sure how that will work because i wont be able to fasten the bolt, anyhow need to mod that downwards more as at the mo it goes straight for the engine.

dsc04294r.jpg

dsc04293e.jpg

you could try it like that but you may get some blow by out the exhaust, but then again may not :? . i had to have mine pretty much vertical before it begun to come right. i just rotated the core clockwise and the compressor housing anti-clockwise so it stayed where it was so the waste gate actuator stayed where it was. :) thats sum was :lol: