• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you can make a cover for the fuel pump if you want

but it should be sweet.

just make sure you soilder the wires onto the

trminals (i didnt the 1st time around and they popped off)

and dont use shity plastic fuel filters as they implod lol

but your getting there mate

keep it up and get the bitch on the road lol

dan

I think colourwise you should go a dark silver / gun metal grey

And have a black stripes over the bonnet

silver like this corty

Wow thats an AMAZING paintjob! Yeah fully agree with you "BS5620". something half way between gunmetal grey and silver. Ok cool game set match thats what im going with stocked :P

you can make a cover for the fuel pump if you want

but it should be sweet.

just make sure you soilder the wires onto the

trminals (i didnt the 1st time around and they popped off)

and dont use shity plastic fuel filters as they implod lol

but your getting there mate

keep it up and get the bitch on the road lol

dan

Sweet, running none sounds easyer to me :mrgreen:,

Was thinking of also drilling a small hole into the conector and putting a pin through it to act as a locking pin for if im driving over grass etc.... hmm mabie a cover would be a good idea.

Bugger started making tramp bar setup on Sun ... established what i was hoping but had a feeling was the case last night from racing guru that i need to run my tramp bar on drivers side :x Bugger ... were my fuel line is placed. Dow so will have to r do that.

Got my oil pressure sensor fitted into the block, was expecting it to be mega dificult requiring adaptors etc. So thats a bonus. :mrgreen:

Without seeing it in the flesh nor being clear about your gusseting intentions I am concerned that your traction rod and mount is too weak.

Are those bits of an EA Falcon Watts linkage you are using? If so what wall thickness is the tube for the longtitudinal link (it looks solid in the photo but I thought they were hollow).

Good progress bitch.

Without seeing it in the flesh nor being clear about your gusseting intentions I am concerned that your traction rod and mount is too weak.

Are those bits of an EA Falcon Watts linkage you are using? If so what wall thickness is the tube for the longtitudinal link (it looks solid in the photo but I thought they were hollow).

Good progress bitch.

Do you mean at the diff end? I still need to grind it down a little to get a full weld around the entire perimater to the shape of the diff. Will just weld the fuck out of it. If they fail i have some solid 5mm plates all cut and ready to weld on. what sort of forces are applied to a tramp bar?

I have still to work out how to fix my threaded rod onto the solid tramp bars to give me tension adjustment. sugestions?

I was going to run a fully enclosed box the same as a 4link box ... but opted for similar to aidens for ease of adjustment. and will just get a gearstick boot to cover the penatration. Hopefully cert man is down with this if not will just go back to plan B.

This setup basicly confirms no rear seat now :doubt:

Where did your project thread go UJ? i remember there was something i wanted to similar on there suspension wise. will look under your car next time im at the shop.

It's looking like it has potential... reckon you could replicate that top box and mount, then add bottom links and coils later on? would be cool to 4link without too much hassle.

Hmmm future proofing .... 4 link is overkill IMO for what I'm aiming for at this stage, it was defiantly initially on my mind but don't need that precise performance/adjustment capabilities at the moment.

It also came down to not having my sheet metal folder and couldnt be botherd picking it up otherwise i probably would have made a 4 link turret :lol: