Mr.Mk1's 1968 Mazda Bongo F1000 Van

shizzl

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's reflection of grass you n00b.

Also, I'll get onto a photoshop shortly.

What am I doing exactly? Orange with off-white scallops and then chrome smoothies? or chrome caps on painted wheels? whitewalls Yes/no?

I should post the pshops I did for Josh when he first bought it. I'll just have to find them.

Well these are just my thoughts, but yeah all that with the smoothies. Normal on front, reversed on back.

Hmm whitewalls will have to be your call when you doing it, might not suit them with the scallops :P

What am I doing exactly? Orange with off-white scallops and then chrome smoothies? or chrome caps on painted wheels? whitewalls Yes/no?

I should post the pshops I did for Josh when he first bought it. I'll just have to find them.

I love how you get fired up about PS shit. I'm colourblind so weird greens look orangey to me.

SHOW US YUR MAD SKILLZ YO

Hahaha thats funny all jacked, could work!

I was going to do underfloor ducting, through the chassis rails at the front and in under the side infront of the rear wheel arches, real stealth styles.

And a big desert cooler sucking air in through the back mesh.

Its already got factory oldschool louvres!

Well these are just my thoughts, but yeah all that with the smoothies. Normal on front, reversed on back.

Hmm whitewalls will have to be your call when you doing it, might not suit them with the scallops :P

Probably not what you meant :lol:

bongoef7.jpg

Probably not what you meant :lol:

bongoef7.jpg

Shit thats pretty cool with the beauty rings and shit. Filthy, that looks mint mate. Should do something like that 8)