Mr.Mk1's 1968 Mazda Bongo F1000 Van

shizzl

looks like we are all on te same page :D

after looking over it a bit more today settled on this repaint the same colour but pearl in the white & orange & sticking with stock rims & hubbys but pushin them out to 7 inches & paintin them the same pearl white fuck there only 12x4 at the mo :lol:

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awsome mate..

where do you get your balsting done mate and is it a good price?

cheers

dan

yeah man go to Hunt engineering on Branston st{look for all the junk on the left heading towards Halswell junc rd) go see old Wally hes mad as fuck & about 200 years old but good at what he does..

cost me $200 for the wagon & $100 for a mates mustang chassis. I hit him up thismorning hes said $500 for complete shell inside & underside too & full chassis includes fuel tank,all suspension etc, :wink:

Makes life so much easier when workin on old cars or VANS :badgrin::badgrin:

choice

whack a citroen ds transaxle in. same as detomasu pantera from what I'm told = strong

A guy I new when I was a kid's dad was building a kitset pantera. He got my old man to adapt the 351c bellhousing, to a citroen trans axle gear box. He insisted that they were fucking strong as. I always thought he was full of shit. Maybe I was mistaken. The old man made a shaft that slipped over the citroen input shaft, and went into the clevo clutch. The splines were perfect. BUT he cut them on a lathe by sliding the saddle back and forth to shave them onto the shaft. Took all weekend, but pretty cool to know it can be done though.

Woah hope you get a van back after sandblastng!

Stoked to see the progress there man.

How did amberly go?

cheers josh

did you kow the person you got it off I need to do some digging n regards to rego etc flick me a pm if you do brother.I may need to get you to sign a bit of paper signing ownership over to me or some shit as theres no previous owner history the ltsa require it pissedif I know why :wink: