mr_mk1s mk1 tina wagon of mintness

d.p.n.s

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought you'd like to know. I ran away from the UK in late 2003, and Swan Lane garage was still going, although I think it was a Renault garage when I left. Bunch of thieves, but then what do you expect - they sell cars after all :D:D

Fuck thats cool! i soooo appreciate you noticing that! I always think its swan lake and roffle.

Shes now LHS completed, greased and checked all doors (still had factory plastic), tacked old coins into guard mirror and antenna holes queen side up, fuckin broken fuckin headlight/park/dip switch contact fuckin holder. fuckin bakerlite shit! RARRRR! may have fucked up my plans to have it in car show next weekend but im on teh search. Tight schedule as im expecting my wide rims and tyres the day before the show from my flattie in chch, sorta dont want to chop coils until their on as wont turn corners when cut to acceptable height with 5 inch rims as opposed to 7.5s!

^ yeahhhh!

By mex steels are you meaning lotus steels?

Ive already got a set of 4in dished 13x7 steels my old man had made when he had his mk1, but they are in chch and im not! they might be coming down this weekend.

Im never putting any wheel on my car that aint made of steel or magnesium!

Its got a 1600 as some previous GC took out the 1200 non-cross and converted it to Alternator.

Finished the 3 big floor patches today, just have two outriggers to go. Fuckin hate working under cars.