mr_mk1s mk1 tina wagon of mintness

d.p.n.s

Thanks mate, but you would be suprised how many dont understand the rat nostalgia way of life!

For the eyebrows, start with a piece of cardboard and make a template, then transfer to alloy sheet (1mm or less) , bend, and jam it between the stainless light surround and the trim surround around the light. It should look like a half flat gridiron ball, pointy oval. Your Angularbox should have the same setup as my Estate.

Let me know how you go!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chevette dont appear the same style in the few pictures ive just perused.

Stoked to hear they have a good reputation Raizer, might use them for work jobs if this deal goes swell.

Pretty excited actually, been after glass guards that arent bubble or forrest for a small eternity!

I aslo got given a pair of early Mitsi Recaro seats, no rails and tatty (model with the rotor shaped 'epitrochoid' adjuster), but I may get them pimped out, ive heard of a set of standard legacy seats for free, so Ill scope them...Ive always wanted that style seat to replicat the RS2k ones...

• 3 weeks later...