Kyteler's new/old Skyrine

84_S12

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol:

Doesn't run, was running when put in storage in '85 though. Will be one of the first things I tackle, right after getting a tyre for the rear left. ;)

The guy I bought it off wrecked two or three other cars and pilfered bits off them. Which I am and will be forever grateful for.

There's other spares that aren't shown, ie. spare front crossmember and suspension assembly, spare diff and rear suspension assembly (de Dion), spare motor and gearbox (which I've not picked up yet) Glass, seals, bits and bobs. All fucken' good.

Ignore the colour, the plan is as follows;

Satin Black Body

Satin White Roof

Red front section of stripe

White rear section of stripe

Red widened steelies

Whitewall tyres

Chrome caps

Closer to the ground

:twisted:

fuck thats men as.

We will never ever get to see progress on it though, if the c110 is anything to go by.

We all know that you are outragously old due to being immortal. So in the year 3042, it might have some rust work done.

Then the world will blow up.

:lol:

Doesn't run, was running when put in storage in '85 though. Will be one of the first things I tackle, right after getting a tyre for the rear left. ;)

The guy I bought it off wrecked two or three other cars and pilfered bits off them. Which I am and will be forever grateful for.

There's other spares that aren't shown, ie. spare front crossmember and suspension assembly, spare diff and rear suspension assembly (de Dion), spare motor and gearbox (which I've not picked up yet) Glass, seals, bits and bobs. All fucken' good.

Ignore the colour, the plan is as follows;

Satin Black Body

Satin White Roof

Red front section of stripe

White rear section of stripe

Red widened steelies

Whitewall tyres

Chrome caps

Closer to the ground

:twisted:

sounds fuckin awesome man

also, de dion, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yum

Remove whitewalls and chrome hubs from that description and you'll be okay. I thought some cunt was gonna say w/walls and hubbies and I was gon' get all up in their grill and shit.

Nah but don't. Would look bumwees imo. Deserves to be tough not sooky fagpants

Choice car too

Nah, red + wider + chrome caps and whitewalls will rule. Offset is weird as and don't want to put rugged rims on, it's 6stud boe so finding rims I like that I think would suite a '63 is pretty hard.

Here's a quick mockup of the stz I mean;

dsc01734copyka3.jpg

Guest vvega
Nah, red + wider + chrome caps and whitewalls will rule. Offset is weird as and don't want to put rugged rims on, it's 6stud boe so finding rims I like that I think would suite a '63 is pretty hard.

Here's a quick mockup of the stz I mean;

dsc01734copyka3.jpg

your phtoshop stz own my face

seriuos respect

Yeah, should be tough.

Have to get the OHV G2 1900cc 4cylinder in it running. All 96hp pf it. :D

Yeah, just whipped the rims from the brochure picture I have of the Standard, wasn't too concerned about rim width, but that will be catered for, don't worry about that ;)

The same basic arse end of the car started in the late 50's

The ALSI-1 has a different tail-lamp layout but the main car is essentially the same, different front.

The ALSI-2 has essentially the same ass as mine with a different front.

Same again with the BLSI-3

Then they spat out the S21-4 (what mine is) with a different front again.

Then they went onto the more well known S50 and S54 series.