solidstripes gloria

thminiman

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sweet, you got something in there at the moment? They weren't going to fix the scratch's on the door but got that sorted. Some kind of stuff up with the claim etc... Took some photo's but deleted them accidently. Gutts.

haaha yer bo all fitted minta!!! of coarse!!!! but been busy withe noltane and rcas that i made too!!! you need to help me put piks up!!! im drifting sunday!! YOU SHOULD CUM!!! :lol::D

Was that this Sunday? As in tomorrow? I thought it was on the 20 somethingth? If it's next weekend I'll definatly come. Going to Hams (as in hamilton, not hamish) on Friday for the weekend, so will shoot up to mere on the sunday and meet ya there. Hopefully in Gloria! What you up to today yo yo?

As reguards pics, go to www.photobucket.com, register and follow the instructions. Make your the pics you try to upload aren't too big. Then once you done that, copy and paste the "image link" below the picture to the webpage you want. Image link looks something like like this: yourpictureofmadAE85skids. looks like typing when your writing a post, but will come up with the picture when you submit your post. Sounds a bit difficult, but follow those instructions and you'll be right, give it a go here if you want to see if it works.

Stoked to hear about the progress on the Banzimobile...

Thanks guys, looks like it should be finished by the end of the week or early next week hopefully. They quoted me $5500-8500 to paint the other half of the car!! That's two guards, two doors and a bonnet!! Don't know how they figured that out, seeing as the've paneled and painted the roof, guards, doors, boot lid and boot surround, and it was only insured for $5000 (stupedly underpriced, putting it up before it's finished by a couple of G). So the repairs must of cost way less than that, plus all the parts, plus the paneling out the rear guard, I just don't see where they came up with that figure for the rest of it. So I'll take it elsewhere.

Considering it looks like the paint doesnt look too bad anyways, you could probably get away with a little sanding back and then a top coat or two followed by heaps of clear. And that would cost less the 2k with even the most expensive painter.

Edit: Perhaps they added 1 too many zero's to that quote?

Hahahaha! Just looked at that pic again, if your sposed to be 12, she looks like a 5 year old! Hahahaha! Where was the cable tie?

You gona start a project thread and show the hatchi to the masses? Take some pics of what your've done too yo. They'll be loving the gillmors

Is it like new again? Want close up and mega detailed pics / yay they'll be on page 2 of project thread so we don't have to load the first page yay! :doubt:

Mean