fuel's 1973 Vauxhall Viva

V8Pete

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wacky as!

I saw one of these up the road from mine today, its silver an has been stacked real hard in the front, maybe go hit them up for some parts? I'll tell you address if your keen.

is that what that is, drive past it every day thinkin wtf is it haha.

looks prety mint phil, be a sweet daily.

Wacky as!

I saw one of these up the road from mine today, its silver an has been stacked real hard in the front, maybe go hit them up for some parts? I'll tell you address if your keen.

oh real? yup so keen.

Bangin! Might be cheap tags.

yeah, cool man. always been a fan of the 2 doors ever since a mates missus had one for he daily, just stock on hubcaps and tidy as, looked mint. she stacked it good though, apparently brakes weren't all that.

plus wtf, thats a funny looking mitsy +1

good score for free, i reckon you'll get sick of daily driving that pretty quick though, slow as fuck.

as for the resident negative on other peoples car guy, meh. good on you for always saying what you feel :rolleyes:

cheers

Matt

thanks guys. Yeah surely GM would have known how shit and unreliable these cars would have been - they could have at least put towing eyes on it :P

My magnum had towing eyes....

had it towed on more than one occasion lol. Drivers side up under the valance - stupid place though - it bent the valance up good cause it was too high on the car.