WARTYM'S Supra Powered Mahindra

CUL8R

Might be 240hp if he's running an intercooled 16psi through it though.

Looking good man, nice build up too.

Smack it out! haha

Are you running carburetted fuel hose? If so I wouldn't I think thats rated to 6psi or something and you'd be running 40 or so through it. I don't know if I'd trust what the repco dide said about it being sweet. if your not ignore me I'm dumb.

**cough** Small NZPC feature **cough** :lol: Yes i saw that in there awhile ago.

This thing would be mean paint Olive darb with massive 4x4 mags and tires and lifted up as high as you can.

That, or 2wd rwd conversion and real low on 15s/hotwires :D

What was the previous owner planning to do if he had that adaptor plate ready to go?

Gonna up grade the driveline? Cant see it lasting to long.

yep it was in NZPC

the guy had the adaptor plate made for the 3y engine that was in there and lucky the bellhousing / gearbox end is the same for 1ggte so the adaptor plate worked

as for driveline no plans of upgrading anything as have been told by a mahindra/willys jeep restorer in india that the gearbox is very strong and will not break

but i will be making the rear dana 44 diff fully floating like the front

and then i will have a bullet proof driveline :)

Are you running carburetted fuel hose? If so I wouldn't I think thats rated to 6psi or something and you'd be running 40 or so through it. I don't know if I'd trust what the repco dide said about it being sweet. if your not ignore me I'm dumb.

what iv done is i have used carburetted fuel hose from the tank to the low pressure facet fuel pump and from the surge tank to the bocsh fuel pump and from the bocsh fuel pump i have used efi fuel hose to the engine and for the return to the surge tank then carburetted fuel hose from the surge tank overflow to the petrol tank

Lol Sorted :lol:

Oh yeap, that'll be all sweet then. 8)

As far as colour goes I'm thinking olive drab has been raped all over the drift cars and bongo vans. I'd be leaning towards beige for this beast with some mean logo on the bonnet or door (if you have any) or something. Maybe beige with grey bonnet just for lols or even two tone?

Can't find many chur pics but seriously how much more sweet is this than any gay olive drab.

3.jpg

B1449393-vign.jpg

Theres a chance this may be a model

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/virtualtoys ... ngwell.JPG