nobumps' 1984 Ford Courier

Bistro

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah this one aint to bad at all, The major rust has been done for its last wof pillars etc... just needs a good tidy up body wise.

Na bellett didnt go to o/s but to a dude who works next door to me so all good and hes a good cunt wants to keep it as is and sorting out the sus so it will go a bit lower :wink:

Yeah this one aint to bad at all, The major rust has been done for its last wof pillars etc... just needs a good tidy up body wise.

Na bellett didnt go to o/s but to a dude who works next door to me so all good and hes a good cunt wants to keep it as is and sorting out the sus so it will go a bit lower :wink:

If you need any parts just shout out or even a parts ute :wink:

• 2 months later...

looking good man, nice progress. we're having a http://www.minitruckin.co.nz cruise over new years, meeting up at the bombays on the morning of the 30th, cruising over to whangamata then down to katikait that night, staying on a section on papamoa on the 31st and down to ohope beach for a day or two after that. if you're keen on coming along for the whole thing or just meeting up for a cruise one of the days feel free, there's more details in the events section on the MTNZ forums or if you just show up come and say hello, i'll be the guy in the roughest ute there, 88 multicoloured hilux.

cheers

Matt

• 2 weeks later...