Yowzer's '72 MS65 Crown

Flippy

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

List of things to do, in no particular order.

Improve audio installation

Make sure your amps are well under rated for your speakers :wink:

Haha yeah, wouldn't wanna be operating them efficiently or anything aye!

Sheepers boe, what ya want for it?

the mirror seems to be in good nick. its very rattley, like its full of dust but the base is sweet and the studs are rust free. the mirror is fine with no marks on it.

its yours man, maybe if some Ham boes are passing through they could grab it, or you could roll up here. whatever man, its not going anywhere.

and its really Callum you need to thank for it, he gave it to me (i think he gave it to me, i dont remember paying for it :shock: )

the mirror seems to be in good nick. its very rattley, like its full of dust but the base is sweet and the studs are rust free. the mirror is fine with no marks on it.

its yours man, maybe if some Ham boes are passing through they could grab it, or you could roll up here. whatever man, its not going anywhere.

and its really Callum you need to thank for it, he gave it to me (i think he gave it to me, i dont remember paying for it :shock: )

Cheers boe! :D

il be in auck saturday

Help?

If it ain't too much hassle that'll be fucking mint! Ya wouldn't wanna grab a grill while your up there either?

I'll have to shout ya both some beers sometime

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
:bounce: excellent bit by bit rebuild am going through the same thing with my 1974 Crown 2 Door Coupe and am having a few issues sourcing parts and finding somewhere capable of refurbishing the small formed yoke that sits just under the back window support between the boot and window, i am also needing the back window trims, and a source for the door rubbers if you have any possible contacts that would be of use could you please message me, i have just had a the rust removed from mine which cost a few thousand dollars,have got new carpet and under felt for the whole car also in need of an automatic drive shaft. Would appreciate any feed back. :D Cheers

• 6 months later...

Yeah I only wrote the title. The rest is Keegans handwriting. If I wrote it all it'll look like someone scribbled all over the window.

Springs are already cut, bumps however are not. Makes for a bouncy ride.

Sticker says "RUFF N RAW"

• 2 weeks later...