Lowlancer's Mild Boso 'Estate'

CUL8R

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon. Looks fucken cool if you get it even and un-shit. Satin black would be the win. Als ms55 looks so bangin in it. Satin black 5-0 would rock my socks off, but I couldnt bring myself to do it. If I ever build a racecar it will definatly be satin b.

rofl

Fuck, $400 and wof'd, mean as

Seriously thinking Mathew B eh, well more Satin Black

Opinions boes?

pwn.

stay away from satin. fuck that.

plus, if you're doing semi un-legit steez, then why would you amke it look rough as guts to draw more attention by the po-po?

satin/matte paint jobs in every day use = the lose

Yea thats what I was thinking. Matty B is seen as a dodge colour. Yes you can get tidy as ones that look mean, but at a glance they will always draw attention from police and the like.

Rising sun though, someone on this site needs to actually do it.

I'd just give it an all over colour similar to what it already is, matt blue, keep the black bonnet or make it lighter/grey

I'm going to see what the bonnets like on this spare KP I'm getting, and might do one for rofls

i think i told someone i would paint one up for them. cant remember who. but ill do one for your kp.

I'm going to see what the bonnets like on this spare KP I'm getting, and might do one for rofls

Didn't realise peoples was keen on this idea. I was planning on doing it with my cressy.

Its a dark red so I thought I'd put vinyl on in the rising sun shape over most of the bonnet then spray the rest and peal the vinyl off afterwards to reveal fulley siek rising sun styles.

Only problem is mat white would look funny against a red and black car so I was thinking of doing it satin black. Will be a bit more low key. Going full out rising sun with a white bonnet would be pretty extreme unless the car was mad boso styles.

Fucken do it on the KP. Will look so awesome. So will satin white with rising sun roof elliot!