Lowlancer's Mild Boso 'Estate'

CUL8R

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude, wtf for?

You can fit a wider variety of wheels on drums and it's not a fucken performance car and there's nothing wrong with drums for a daily hack, why make un-necessary work for yourself?

Total waste of time/money if you ask me.

This thing will be rofl low

14s, real low pros. Will be silly chassis low, don't you worry. Gonna try score some shocks for cheap and get them shortened so "custom" springs are captive. will be close to your wagon low

Yeah not convinced of black roof, will go all blue. Probably do basic paint over next couple weekends

Dude, you dont want real low pro's, youre just gunna waste your money on tires, you need 185/60. Otherwise your chassis will be on the ground and you will still have 1.5m guard clearance. Cars too big for low pro 14's

h-tizown Xu1 lowering kit etc.

The way of the future my friend :wink:

No offence but even awesome wheels look absolute poo's with larger profile tyres. I agree that some cars require slightly larger ones because of the size and I'm not quite sure how to get around this. Perhaps 185/55? Won't be too bad. In fact, the only thing I don't like about jebus' cressy and bullits 160j are the baloons they float on :P All personal taste though :D

Stoked to hear its going to be at a respectable height too 8)