Lowlancer's Mild Boso 'Estate'

CUL8R

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon. Looks fucken cool if you get it even and un-shit. Satin black would be the win. Als ms55 looks so bangin in it. Satin black 5-0 would rock my socks off, but I couldnt bring myself to do it. If I ever build a racecar it will definatly be satin b.

dont you mean satingawertz ultrashwarz or some shit

general smut looks rancid on them. cunt to wash without fucking it.

did my bike in satin black with cans. spent alot of time on it actually....

came out ven and nice.... road philm etc made it look rancid. even using waterblaster on low pressure, then soft wet rag w/ suds, paint got pwnt. wouldat least want a clear coat

clear coat makes it bling. Just use a decent satin that isn't too flat. or ulternatively use decent quality 2k paint with millions of flattening shit in it. This is what I did on my gem wagon but the cunt didn't put enough flat stuff it. He was worried it was going to go grey.

clear coat makes it bling. Just use a decent satin that isn't too flat. or ulternatively use decent quality 2k paint with millions of flattening shit in it. This is what I did on my gem wagon but the cunt didn't put enough flat stuff it. He was worried it was going to go grey.

can get matte clear coats can't ya?

dunno

blackboard paint ftw

^ That looks cool. I guess you can get them in 4x100 but only in 6" and FWD offset? Damn I hate those filter things. Especially when protruding from the car.

Bling bling elliot. Those wheels look great all cleaned up. What tyres are you going with again, just to clear things up? Have you got some bolt on spacers to get them sitting out on the guards? Should look pretty cool.

I'm gonna tidy her up, then lower. Would rather have wheels on there same time as lowering. Will also chuck oil cooler on, etc etc. Mild boso weekend ftw

Want to shorten shocks in the front to allow for cutties, back will just rock my old Celeste springs, might be a bit low. Don't know what I'll do with shocks in back

Tyres?

175/60s at this stage

CaM owned me with a mean idea, my next ride is going to have a black board paint, painted bonnet. So can write neat messages on it, then wipe them away and write new ones / draw tits and cocks all over bonnet.

FUCK YEH FTW