Lowlancer's Mild Boso 'Estate'

CUL8R

Lime works loop is so aws so nearly died tho.

Mark co driver stz 80kms into this hair pin opps corolla's going sideways, big fuck off cliff on the other side hahah....

Fully have to time from the start ot the swimming hole close of the road haha...

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers

what a controversial car. Spawned 10 pages of discussion.

I like to try and be ground breaking. First Celeste on here, no one thought it could be cool, proved them wrong.

Now first Sigma wagon project. Probably never be cool in your guys eyes I guess :lol:

I love it :twisted:

I like to try and be ground breaking. First Celeste on here, no one thought it could be cool, proved them wrong.

when have half finished projects been cool? man... you need to harden the fuck up and stop being so emo. its not your dads fault!

p.s.

put an rx3 front end on it

sparke had first poos sigma when he first joined. rofl.

they're aws for rofls. pretty haggard though. I'd hi a mint s fuck one for tarboe stz/generalhack duties. shit condition ones rofl me hard, thus rule.

k33n to see it in the flesh! and boned as fuck would rawk. think 30mm off ground stz. show jebus how it's done

when have half finished projects been cool? man... you need to harden the fuck up and stop being so emo. its not your dads fault!

p.s.

youve had what now. 3 cressidas and a mini truck??

yeah, he needs to finish projects allright

p.s.

Bahaha newb

Had 4G63, 14"deep dish Mesh's and boned as at one point. Most considered it cool. Buying cars and reselling them to fit a trend is more emo imo :P

Is a lot better in reality. Not as high as a certain KE36 but still rude. Meh, rankness factor is always high with Sigmas, wagons moreso

Had 4G63, 14"deep dish Mesh's and boned as at one point. Most considered it cool. Buying cars and reselling them to fit a trend is more emo imo :P

not emo... just wannabe :P cant say ive seen many 910's round though to be honest. bout as many modified 910's as there are sigmas :P

dont get me wrong. i lubs u boe. even if you are emo. Im starting a national support centre for emo kids like you and ogre.

buahahaha