Lowlancer's Mild Boso 'Estate'

CUL8R

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah i dunno about that diff, its not really that noisy it just twin spins a bit more than an open diff should.

Really its just the panel work letting that wagon down, insides so tidy and its got next to no rust and the motor and box seem sweet. I was gonna paint it black bonnet roof, and white underneath if i kept it. Its got a real good body line on it to mask up and it would look killer

I'm just gonna tidy the body up really, give her a flash over with blue

Painted wheels matty b last night, painted grille and chucked JAF badge on, chucked my pioneer front splits in (big bastards too), cleaned rocker cover, put grunty coil on and cleaned interior hard

saw rugged as fuck sigma wgz on the way to work this morning. imagined it slammed on dish wheels with fender mirrors. i reckon it could be pretty mean when its done.

we needs a boso section on here i thinks. for boso-ness.

BOSO FTMFW!

Guest Grim

Loving the sigma Boso wagon idea.

I think you should widen the Sigma steelies for it. Alloys are cool. But steelies just own..

Same JAF badge should be to side.. Looks odd in middle.

But still. Boso wagon ftw.

Widened steelies would be mean but I can't afford it eh, this is mad budget build 3000

The wheels are Hayashi Street Fins, my favourite wheels ever. Relatively narrow but I'll just chuck some spacers on and some low pro tyres and should be mint

Will move badge :lol: