Solidstripes 1979 Nissan Cedric

danger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheels: Looks like you;ve got some 5*120 wheels from a holden? You could get some bolt on spacers made with the same stud pattern as the wheels, but it'll probably cost you about as much as the wheels did :(.

You can get the holes elongated without filling in the originals, but as bullit said you want to get nuts to fit. You could possibly get away with tapered nuts but the new hole positions would have to be machined to fit.

Fat car by the way, its gonna look fucking banging

• 3 weeks later...

Whoah, my own project discussion thread... This is a dream come true! I want to thank danger for starting it, nissan for making it... um... :D

not worth my while getting the cheviots to fit so got these instead for the interem!

15x8.5 and 14x6.5

Wheels.jpg

Awesome dude, cheers for those links, changed my mind now about the paint dagnamit!! Don't think pearl white will quite cut it... man!! Any ideas? I wish I had photoshop!! Is it hard to change the basic colour? If not, could someone do a few basic colour changes? I was thinking dark metalic red or Holden SS blue

how about black? there's a black one on one of those links above...

anyway there's a place in aussie that you can order new carpets from, they list for the 280c 330 series, sedan and hardtop have the same floor pan so will fit...except the original nissan carpets if i remember are cut out mats for each of the four foot wells right? but anyway just another option for you...any luck with getting a light? might have to use yahoo japan but fuk know's how ppl do it, im sure someone on here can help you suss that out tho.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Quality-Moulded- ... dZViewItem

Awesome cheers for that link dude. That's a big help. Yeah, so badly wana use yahoo japan, but I try to search with my QWERTY keyboard and it doesn't really bring up much. Do you have to search with japanesse characters or something? Also, I can't read anything to do with the auction or how to pay for it. If anyone can read/use yahoo auctions japan and wants to make some money, give me a PM.

Thought about black with gold stipes but nah, blacks an easy colour. Don't get me wrong, I love black as much as the next emo (nothing gainst em), but I'd rather get something a bit diff. Any ideas?