Solidstripes 1979 Nissan Cedric

danger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my inspiration too! Well as far as stance goes anyway. Minus air bags, don't need 'em! Small tyres rule on that thing.

And I really hopes your wheels are Mk.Is, would rule so much. But if they were cheap, don't count on it, but they sound nice either way.

And it's tuesday, got wheels yet? Pics!

Those are cool man. I reckon sand/bead blast back to steel and them powder coat light silver, after welding the holes up.

I was looking at buying some that would have a similar look. They are ag wheels off those little suzuki trucks, which just happen to be 4x100 lol.

Its going to look real nice on them. Hope the offsets suitable at the back :D

If you blasted them with a gentler media like glass or plastic bead, or walnut shell it should leave the surface in decent condition, I would say the only issue may be any rust pitting in them.

I reckon they need to be completely shiny/light coloured, it'l emphasise the dish heaps better and look tough as fuck to boot. Doing them gunmetal will just lose them I reckon.

Agrees, Just highly polished. Don't paint grey, would kill them almost. HPC coat sounds good ideas. And shit they're gonna stick out far. Mean. As far as legalities, etc goes you may have to get flares? I dunno eh. But it seems finally you've found a set of wheels I can agree on! Like way better than others and stuff.