Solidstripes 1979 Nissan Cedric

danger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www3.ezbbs.net/40/junkyarddog/

There's some relevant stuff here, maybe use google translate and try get in touch?

Going to Japan with a big boat is always a good option.

That's a awesome link! Cheers for that dude. Sent them a email in English, or at least I think I have. Dam I can't read Jappanese. Some dude who know's Japanesse can't make some serious coin being the middle man for guys like me who want parts we've found in Japan and organising payment/delivery etc. That'd work so good both ways. Cause tons of people want to use YAJ but can't and pages like these but can't.

• 4 weeks later...
Those aint modgees, do not spoil it, go JDM DISSSSSSSSSSSHHHH!!!! SSRs etc.....

OR Else sell to me.... :) [/b]

No, I have some modgies in the garage lined up for it. And TRDGRL has a gunmetal wagon with modgies on it. It'd be kinda similar. Getting tyres test fitted tomorrow. SSR's would be the dream!! Or some old volk, or panasport!! etc's. If you see any 14" or 15" 5x114.3 which don't cost tooooo much, give me a yell bro, as the modgies are just in in the interim.

Some dude who know's Japanesse can't make some serious coin being the middle man for guys like me who want parts we've found in Japan and organising payment/delivery etc. That'd work so good both ways. Cause tons of people want to use YAJ but can't and pages like these but can't.

My mrs is japanese and has family in yokohama, perhaps i shul sort something out.

Those aint modgees
They ain't? What's the diff?

They look more like JDM styles with DISH. No JDM car have I ever seen has had modgies.

Go SSR or WORK 8)

They are made in the US of A my friend. Haven't seen a JDM car with modgies? Seen plenty in N.Z and a few on the net, SSR is the dream. Just trying to find someone who can hook me up on YAJ, cause I ain't gona pay N.Z prices for them.

Go SSR's and Work!!