Solidstripes 1979 Nissan Cedric

danger

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly, the tail lights look great! Thats a big step up from the cracked sedan ones. I like the look of the 260c badge in there but I guess it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Secondly, fuck yes on those wheels. I'm sure you'd be able to get some way cheaper though, I mean fuck.. $4300?!? Thats crazy.. /do it.

Cheers for that y'all, I'll replacethat 260c badge on the lights with the SGLE badge that was on there originally and spray the surronds the same colour as the car (gun metalic grey) with the chrome detailing (if I can figure out how it's done). Wheels are just awesome. If only the made them 15"!! :lol: It was allways going to be 15" or 18"+. I just love those alloys, saw them in NZPC for $2200 with brand new tyres (18") = What gives?!

Love car, coupe rear looks awesome mean. Manual conversion sooo for the win. Meisters however, I dunno. They're super awesome wheels, but for that kind of money I reckon you should maybe perhaps possibly go for something a little older, and with negative offset is pretty much what i mean. Wider and less diameter, to suit the car better. Although what you're considering will still look freakin' sweet and wheels will well accentuate awesome lines of car IMO. Good luck homie!