• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lor0la!!!!!!!!

was it Dulon clear?

pic's will be mean,just remember to blur out your runs&imperfections :P

To tell you the truth, the ONLY imperfections were because of my cousins prep, which I had hardly anything to do with.. I wasn't getting paid (bottle o rum ftw though) so I don't care what it looks like. But I was quite proud of the out come of the actual paint, apart from the shit paint itself

Will get pics tomorrow as he got lazy and didn't feel like finishing it (cut n polish). But theres no runs! :D

Never painting single stz clear again in my life, don't think it was Dulon.. I'll look in the morning

2k f0 lyfe (and debeer ftw, p.s peter don't buy that crap spies hecker stuff haha)

lor0la!!!!!!!!

was it Dulon clear?

pic's will be mean,just remember to blur out your runs&imperfections :P

To tell you the truth, the ONLY imperfections were because of my cousins prep, which I had hardly anything to do with.. I wasn't getting paid (bottle o rum ftw though) so I don't care what it looks like. But I was quite proud of the out come of the actual paint, apart from the shit paint itself

Will get pics tomorrow as he got lazy and didn't feel like finishing it (cut n polish). But theres no runs! :D

Never painting single stz clear again in my life, don't think it was Dulon.. I'll look in the morning

2k f0 lyfe (and debeer ftw, p.s peter don't buy that crap spies hecker stuff haha)

0wesome you cunt,

single pack clear is o.k,it's good to have as most days when it's chilly or moisture in the air,it sticks real well compared too 2K.but it's a waste of time for anything over a small 'touch-up'.

Spies hecker p0wns,No this.

I have to say that I was surprised at the price of paint, something like $800 just to do my engine bay :?

you busy?,come down and see me.

or give me a list of what you want b0e

what time you close?

the guy at the paint shop said that I'd need

etch primer

primer

paint(its a solid colour no metalics or pearls, the code was FF(bionic blue), its on the latest falcons)

clear

and some oxy-something to take the rust or whatever off the bare metal just before spraying

that being for my engine bay and I'd need some stuff for my floorpan too, which only about a quarter is down to bare metal

im not too rich at the mo though, dad may be able to help, depends on how much really

• 2 weeks later...