lowfreq you cunt

lowlancer

Grant do reasonably priced work chances are I'll leave the final painting of the 86 to the pros having painted a couple of cars myself (and had them come out mint) just scared I'll fuck this up and want her to be mint. Just want someone to put on the paint which I'll supply and will have done all the prep just don't want to be paying like 700bux

• Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah im well stoaked with the finish! cant wait to dress it up and clean her up. im probably gona put the fat front lip back on and vinyl it red too, dunno.

brown one is on 15x8 minilite things all round, 185/55R15 all round, 90cm rear 70cm front suspension arms to ground, slightly low altho doesnt look it from the height of the front chin spoiler to the ground

but brown one seems a nice daily cruiser at that height and those rims so im pretty pleased she turns a fair few heads. motor is smokey so maybe 7mgte auto swap, id be mean pleased with that

if weather clears i'll take some betterpics with the better camera so hold tight, looks shit/mongrelmob with those mismatched std wheels cant stand it but have to be bit patient for now...

brown one is on 15x8 minilite things all round, 185/55R15 all round, 90cm rear 70cm front suspension arms to ground, slightly low altho doesnt look it from the height of the front chin spoiler to the ground

chur fo the info boe yea looks mean as fuck.

Its not in Dunnaz its about 2mins down the road from my house in St. Heliers god damn making me miss home :cry: but enough of the pussy shit

Cars lookn fuckn primo man!!!! Staunch as I reckon!!!

cheers for the comments boes. looked a bit odd till the wheels went on, it felt good just standing there in the rain looking at it :)

heres some bullet points cus apparently they are easier to read, says my work professional writing course thing:

* photo is indeed in st heliers down the rd from my house, not in dunedin.

* im gonna replace the front headlights and take it back to VTNZ and see what they say, i suspect i may need additional mufflers, and MAYBE a cert if they ping the adj coilover fronts

* if CERT required then ima go ask Mr Dori for one of his custom 2 into 1 manifolds and pop the big single on there finally, and get it all certed up.

* even grant at gtrefinishers said the red would really set it off, just straight black like it is now is cool but almost too much black, its like a huge canvas waiting for something...so yeah still keen on vinyl. gonna call demon as suggested.

* yeah its now on 8"s front 9"s rear, rear still scraped but can tuck a bit more, fronts need lower RCA kickouts OR camberplates+spacers OR combination thereof, front wheels are too inset and too straight, compared visually to the rear. any suggestions on someone who can make up some RCA blocks for me... or custom camber plates? should i bother modifying S13 ones?

Dunno if it's within budget but I'm fairly sure T3 do camberplates to suit X70 Cressidas.... might be real similar strut tops?

Black looks amazing... once the vinyl is laid it'l look 110% badass... I see you got the side trim/rub strip refitted over the flares too, was wondering if you were gonna leave it all off or not.