fuel's 'oh god what have I done now' GT-Slow

fuel

On 11/01/2024 at 21:11, BlownCorona said:

do not ask me why, but this post stuck in my brain from the moment i saw it a decade ago. and i thought about it every time i saw a gto. Photobucked ruined the gag, but it was a photo of a gto doing a skid @glen (ugly comment wasnt related to gto i dont think)

image.png.29f741af5d7894cf470e050161eb5818.png

Wish I could remember what ever I was going on about

• Haha 1

didnt that guy put four intercoolers on his car too? man its been years since i saw that disaster of a project. performance forums was it? home of the overnight gearbox door step delivery service. someone link the whole thread if youve saved it to bookmarks please.

hilarious that you're dealing with him, condolences 

• Like 2

yeah he doubled up the factory intercoolers with the worst welding ever. claimed that black paint was the best on intercoolers because that's what Mitsubishi put on them from the factory... despite the likes of the models with actually good intercoolers (ie Evo, E39A Galant VR-4 etc) have unpainted intercoolers. he does have some good knowledge, just thinks he's the authority on everything and comes across as a prick.

An actual radiator can be more efficient if it's painted black, but car radiators actually cool via conduction..

Anyone who claims you shouldn't change something coz "the factory spent millions on R&D you can't possibly improve on their immaculate design" etc etc are often clueless.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, fuel said:

yeah he doubled up the factory intercoolers with the worst welding ever. claimed that black paint was the best on intercoolers because that's what Mitsubishi put on them from the factory... despite the likes of the models with actually good intercoolers (ie Evo, E39A Galant VR-4 etc) have unpainted intercoolers. he's an idiot, but he does have some good knowledge, he just thinks he's the authority on everything and comes across as a prick.

Phil?

• Haha 2