Eastcapescapade #6 2022 November 11th, 12th, 13th

• Replies 435
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

So its looking pretty likely that I'll be unavailable in the Novemberish region of the year. Also I don't have another route in mind. Feel free to brainstorm some zany circular route ideas for 2024. And/or go ride with Greg in Rotorua or those south island fullas. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 3

On 04/06/2023 at 22:13, johnnyfive said:

So its looking pretty likely that I'll be unavailable in the Novemberish region of the year. Also I don't have another route in mind. Feel free to brainstorm some zany circular route ideas for 2024. And/or go ride with Greg in Rotorua or those south island fullas. 

Got another bun in the Oven m9?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Yeah thats dope. 

I'd kinda floated the idea of having something more localish round home also, could spend a day doing more difficult farm based route, or prodding at broken things, or a daytrip round here somewhere. 

Just not sure when, or if manyone would be interested.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Truenotch said:

I'd be keen to see a Westcapade this year. Kawhia, Raglan, Port Waikato and everything in between. Not sure if it's possible to do a loop, but a there-and-back mission with a few detours and crossovers would be great.

There'd be a little bit of repetition, mainly at the beginning and end.  Purely just a quick throw together, unsure of gas stations etc.

image.png.d88a9f35e8df253694ec6b1808dba979.png

• Like 2

A while back I sketched up a 3-day ride based from New Plymouth and heading loosely via the forgotten world to waitomo, a lap of the waitomo region, and back via Waitaanga/Uruti region.

I'll revisit my maps and post it up here if anyone is interested in that as well.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2