VK304's 1988 Nissan Vanette w/ added SR20DET

Tbh is lacked the torque to drive normally in such a heavy but small van 

it was great for doing redline doooorts or driving on the limit of van handling abilities

Got a few confused looks when I could beat altezzas or integras in a traffic light drag 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

tech post about changing the primary input resistor on the tacho input to the cluster, the sr will have a low voltage tacho drive and the tacho is expecting a coil negative collapsing voltage pulse,  this modo should get your tacho working,  done it to my VK from link g4 output   and a corona with 3sge beams ecu

• 2 months later...

Thanks @vk327!! I need to do that, that info can be so hard to find, in my vk I just spliced the whole vt cluster in, all works except fuel and temp, no bcm, not sure why the fuel doesn't work properly, it has vt sender in the tank

20200520_183551.jpg

20200520_183240.jpg

il  chech the wiring info iv got for the vt  cluster,  fuel input should just  be a hardwired input, does the level sender have its ground wired? I think they were 2 wire from memory

Yea I might have to drop the tank and check it sometime its possible the sender isn't at the right level , it reads half full at all times, probably when drop the diff and put my lsd in. Thanks !