Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll catch up with you guys next meet - my OS BTCC candiate has the pip.

8246936025_8b77063277.jpg

hosted on flickr

I guess since I've not been to one of these I'm not in a position to question committment to a windy beach. I mean, dermabrasion should be good for the skin - I picture 20 old-schoolers on a beach looking windblown, all wearing welding goggles to protect eyeballs from abrasive windblown sand. could be a great photo for the 2014 OS calendar.

It appears wellington old schoolers have an issue with prematurity.......

Btw if I make it I'll be late and driving an embarassing mitsubishi mirage.

Ahhh yes the morning has turned out to be not bad - however weather forecast still looks shit for the afternoon and the next 2 days.

Still going to say Johnsonville is the spot for tonight because the forecast says so and if we change it back we will end up with confused people in both locations.

See you inside Nandos at 7 - first one there try to make a table for 20 of us..

we had cloudless skies in the nui this morning, shits overcast now though, tis a shame, was looking forward to outdoor bbq, but nandos burgers are sweet so still coming, bringin a mate with his kp too, hes new to os this will be his first meet (my 2nd) lookin forward to it see you all there!