Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody good meat. No-one turned up in their dailys (well other than those of us who daily OS whips)

I turned up just before 7 to find Borgweiser already wet from a swim and cooking a storm up on the barbie.

Everyone arrived in dribs and drabs and during that time some silly people did a skid and flung an or two across the carpark and then left (the guy actually had nothing to do with us)

The house at the end of the road called the fuzz and 15 minutes later they turned up. Cop scoped us out and came over - I flinged him a sossie in bread slapped him on the arse and sent him packing.. (but really the cop was a hell of a GC)

We had much meat and a drink. Talked shit till it was dark and dispersed home.

Bit of a shame that we didn't have more time. Definite must do for a Saturday evening activity in the middle of summer.

Anyhow - pics. We will be doing the same next month if the weather is worth it so start getting your cars ready now if you didn't come tonight.

pb010072t.jpg

pb010074.jpg

pb010070.jpg

pb010068.jpg

pb010065.jpg

pb010063.jpg

pb010062.jpg

pb010061.jpg

pb010060.jpg

pb010059.jpg

pb010058.jpg

pb010057.jpg

pb010056.jpg

pb010055j.jpg

Silly skid people - nearly got us in the shit.. LOL

01112012124.jpg

This was a pleasant evening. I'm also pleased to report that I did not receive a bonnet to the face on the motorway going home.

Same place again? Why not a diffferent BBQ spot?

I think we should try a different spot next time, just to keep things interesting, and especially since we've already indirectly fucked off the neighbours.

I liked having a coastal spot that was a drive to get to though. Having a bit of a mission to get to the dinner destination is half the fun.

Lets hope she's a pearler of a day.

QFT!

also, great meet and great meat everyone! bloody good yarns to those new and old and thanks to those who provided the equipment.

unphased where the next one it, Mana is about the same drive for me to where we were in eastborne

was pining that 63 impala that was down the road for aaaaaages. swoon.