Wellington Monthly Meet - Discussion thread

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for the fleeting visit - I got an emergency "my car won't start" call as soon as I arrived and had to go sort it out.

By the time I had figured out I wasn't going to get it going with no tools and gave the owner a ride home then it was too late to turn around and come back as you would have all been leaving.

Next month - I hope... :D

Sorry for the fleeting visit - I got an emergency "my car won't start" call as soon as I arrived and had to go sort it out.

By the time I had figured out I wasn't going to get it going with no tools and gave the owner a ride home then it was too late to turn around and come back as you would have all been leaving.

Next month - I hope... :D

We were like ships in the night

Good 2nd half of the meet

Cheers Shaz for donating a slice to the 'arrived too late hungry bogan fund'

• Like 2

EL OH EL Will give you her number anyway/no way because she was in full pine mode when you and your goon rumbled in last night!!!

Yea sweet wag and a sweet van - I think there is a plan tomorrow to start a project thread for the KE26. Hopefully she is better at updating her threads than I am....that would not be hard tho hahahah

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...