johnnyfive

Te Urewera Undertaking, 2019 Nov 29th, 30th, Dec 1st.

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Yeh bro I'm down for a bed

Cabin #1 is full already sorry. (Me, Brent, 10-5, Greg, Kass). There are more cabins the same place - jump in the Speedcocks chat to figure it out. There's at least you, Richard (WankbankA100), @Zeubin in need at the mo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah Gisborne is up to the individual again, I'll probably aim for that place I can't remember the name of.

And yep, few beds and parking spots available overnight pre and post for those Keen

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, johnnyfive said:

Yeah Gisborne is up to the individual again, I'll probably aim for that place I can't remember the name of.

And yep, few beds and parking spots available overnight pre and post for those Keen

Waikanae Beach Motel. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, datlow said:

ditto, 3 other beds available $50ish each

Keen as a bean.

I'll even pay you on the day this time. (Not three months later when I Remember)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, datlow said:

ditto, 3 other beds available $50ish each

Keen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Lake Whakamerino lodge is booked out that weekend. My dreams of a hot roast and a cooked brekkie are dashed against the jagged rocks of dispair, 

If someone books a cabin at Waikaremoana camp ground, I'll be keen to buy a bed.
@Beaver? You'd be up for the challenge no?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

The Lake Whakamerino lodge is booked out that weekend. My dreams of a hot roast and a cooked brekkie are dashed against the jagged rocks of dispair, 

If someone books a cabin at Waikaremoana camp ground, I'll be keen to buy a bed.
@Beaver? You'd be up for the challenge no?

Sorry mate, already booked a cabin and all beds accounted for!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had a look on their booking page. The fishermen's cabins are lots closer than the chalets. 

I've only got a debit card, and I don't have enough money in the bank to book one myself. #brokenarselyfe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So ken but various undertaking this year mean committing to coming wont be for ages/dirt scoot no nang currently. 

Someone want to buy a TS125 frame so I can justify buying the one on trademe for the motor?

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Keen as a bean.

I'll even pay you on the day this time. (Not three months later when I Remember)

 

3 hours ago, Beaver said:

Keen.

 

3 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

Ive got dibbs on being little spoon.

Sold!, 

I’ll book one of the Friday night cabins too @RUNAMUCK so will have space for another 2-3 people depending on what’s available 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@datlow keen for Friday bed.

Special since @RUNAMUCK has convinced me to attend. And will be sailing the crossing with that same wounder

Edit: also long time listener first time participater

Where is the start? 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.