Eastcapescapade November 24,25,26 - 2017

@johnnyfive needs air box and carb played with to make it no lean out. 

its my only issue carb air/fuel. goes but doesnt go that well. so hopefully we can make something work/ fiddle with it make it better. shot to ttt automotive and felt like it want to seaze also will probably just run pre mix for the mean time. need to find an air port get me some av gas haha.

yea worse case i get to pick who i want to hug on the back of a bike. 

yea wasnt running that great when lights didnt go either i just wanted to make sure they went for night and make me look more legit..... but @Archetype is was less legit than me so im fine

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Archetype said:

If anyone has a spare beer crate, I think I could comfortably fit it on the back of my bike with the one that’s already on there.

I went through about 3 liquor stores before one sold me an empty crate; and they did so for $4.50. You could try that?

Also does this mean we don’t have to pretend we’re not there while you video call like we had too in raglan?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, Raizer said:

Just saw this in the local paper

http://gisborneherald.co.nz/localnews/3100813-135/classic-motorcycle-club-heads-around-cape

“We will also have some people in cars to carry our supplies. I mean, we could not go without a cup of tea now could we?”

What legends. I hope we bump into them! Here we are worrying about semi reliable Japanese bikes and these dudes are taking BSA’s etc. They’re more keen than I am.