Mr and Mrs Sheepers put themselves into debt for the rest of their lives.

sheepers

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tis all a permitted activity now as far as planning goes*. Im sure there is some building code shizz re fire rating between adjacent tenancies but that aint no thing.

*(ahh, yeah your welcome i guess, unless you are sheepers neighbour then soz)

(not soz)

seriously tho, is that a cross lease? You probably know already but you will need a resurvey if so, and all this work - its to your neighbours place that you lease off them (and they off you hence the cross) , so yeah, just fee simple that pig (if your neighbours ok it...)

1 hour ago, igor said:

Just had another look at the plans. I like how the garage is bigger than the original house was.

That's how it should be..

Interesting to see your ffl is 11.63, does Auckland council have the same fucked up flood datum as ccc?

8 hours ago, Bombsquad said:

Hamilton based broseph. We go up to the Harbour bridge, south to Taupo and everywhere in between :) 

well ive learned something today.

i was sure you were in the south for some reason.

anywho its been interesting pulling it to bits, not far to go now. 

8 hours ago, V8Pete said:

I'm intrigued at what the next door guys house will look like when you've finished knocking yours down.

stick around, you'll find out in a week or so. 

7 hours ago, yetchh said:

That's how it should be..

Interesting to see your ffl is 11.63, does Auckland council have the same fucked up flood datum as ccc?

no issue with FFL. only thing was height above ground for the new bits. that's why we went to concrete slab for the new floor area. we would have had to dig a big hole to get the ground clearance with a timber floor.