Peter's Oldschool Practical Daily SW20 Saga

V8Pete

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant to go past different lakes on the way back across west but somehow got on the wrong road and went back exactly the same way I'd come to Wanaka.

Went Haast Pass thought to Fox Glacier.

zvvoj1hx.rnb.jpg

klr2c5uo.dfj.jpg

I was peer pressured into washing car. So many stone chips!

• Like 3

Ahhh ye Olde castle, did you throw rocks at my relatives while you were there? Had I known you were going I would have requested it... Fuck I'm envious of your monumental road trip,and not to forget the mighty steed getting you from location to location

fuck thats the only rain you've posted in like a million weeks in the south island in the middle of winter. what a lush trip. envious as fuck you lucky little piggy. 

and of course he turns up in greymouth on the first day of rain in a week and a half

I meant to go past different lakes on the way back across west but somehow got on the wrong road and went back exactly the same way I'd come to Wanaka.

Went Haast Pass thought to Fox Glacier.

zvvoj1hx.rnb.jpg

klr2c5uo.dfj.jpg

I was peer pressured into washing car. So many stone chips!

I'm pretty sure I stopped next to that bridge when we did the lap of the south in big red. 

went down by the stream for a wazz and stood in some freedom campers pooze right in the middle of the track

cam, 31, feilding.

• Like 2